Friday, September 28, 2012

Fab.com is sorta like crack



Good Lordamighty. They have got to have possibly the coolest stuff on the planet. And the prices are AWESOME! It's kinda like having a personal shopper who also gets you big discounts. You also get money credits whenever you make a purchase! Seriously! You can join for free and soon you'll be the hippest cat on the block......

Adam White fashion, white, pink
Original price? $129,  I paid $58    
 Heart Earrings Gold Plated green, gold, jewelry
                            Original price $55, I paid $25

Crafting with Cat Hair books, quirk books, books & media
Original price $15, I paid $7    
SALE Lolita Womens Heart Sunglasses // The Original Handcrafted Wood Veneer Sunglasses // PATCHWORK
                                       Originally $85, I paid $40

Guinea Pig Face Tee white, pink, funny
 Originally $25, I paid $12


Right now some sales include
 

No comments: