Friday, January 2, 2015

SMASHBOX High Definition Healthy FX Foundation


An oil-free, weightless, liquid foundation packed with antiaging, revitalizing, and firming ingredients.





I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I also love that it has an SPF. You can't rely on just the spf in a foundation to totally protect you but every little bit helps, especially when married with an spf moisturizer. It's a fuller coverage foundation but still goes on lightly without an overly made up, mask-like feel. It gives a dewy look and covers up my red areas (facial scarring from an accident) while still letting my freckles show through- personally I'm a fan of my freckles :-) It applies best when first warmed up on the back of the hand and applied with a foundation brush or sponge. It comes with vitamin c to brighten the skin and antioxidants to improve skin texture and fight free radicals. To get the best wear from it (which, with my long days, I need. I tend to get home roughly 12 hours after I leave the house) I recommend using blotting papers during the day instead of a powder which can make for a less natural, glowing look. It certainly photographs really well! This was after a full shift at work and only using a Boscia blotting sheet to touch up.


Sadly, I went to go buy some more, and OF COURSE with my luck, it's been replaced by their HALO foundation. I'd like to give that one a shot, but until then one of my favorite online stores still has it! Bless you, Brigette's Boutique! They have a ton of awesome brands at great prices, so I recommend you check them out and snatch some of this stuff while you can.

No comments: