Friday, January 23, 2015

Spring Into Beauty - Blissmo Box Review- Neutrogena, Olie Biologique, Go! Towel, Lauren Brooke, Pangea Organics With Discount Code

This was roughly a $36.00 value Use the code BLISSMOKM to get $10 off a new subscription!


About Blissmo

Welcome! Discover exceptional organic, non-toxic & eco products that are safer, healthier and better than conventional alternatives with blissmo.

How it works: Each month blissmo delivers a curated blissmobox to your door packed with a selection of health conscious products. We also offer individual boxes as perfect gifts for friends & family. 

Why do we do this? We want to use products that are better & safer for our bodies, our families, our communities and our planet, but realized it difficult to know where to find these products or if they were truly safer. Basically, we'd go shopping and this was us:


We figured others had the same frustration so set out to help health-minded and earth-minded shoppers discover what's better.

Our roots: blissmo was started by social entrepreneurs with backgrounds at the following companies:

            

discover what's better

exceptional organic, non-toxic
& eco-friendly products

Blissmo box has introduced me to some absolutely fantastic products and I love getting a surprise box of products I can feel good about. Nothing ever gets tossed from one of these babies!

I'd love to try out their Breakbox, it's filled with healthy snacks and can be purchased in 4 different sizes depending on for how many people, from individual sized to enough to snack up a whole office.


This was the box that really clinched my Blissmo love - everything was awesome.

I liked this so much that I kinda went a little craZY when I saw it on sale at my local Walgreens and bought like 3 jars of it (listed one of my extras on Ebay just a few days ago, actually)! I love this line, it's awesome that a big hitter hitter like Neutrogena put all that research and expertise into a natural line, more companies should take note. Because I have combination skin, some night creams can be a little too heavy feeling for me, but this one absorbs nicely and makes my skin feel nourished and plumped but not greasy. In the morning the skin has a radiant glow and over time the texture of my skin became crazy soft. I can't believe that something so effective could be so inexpensive! Just finished a jar, so it's time to pop open one of my extras!
Neutrogena Naturals - Multi vitamin nourishing night cream - $13.99 

  • Naturally derived97% Naturally Derived
  • 100% Recycled Paper100% Recycled Paper
  • This Product is not tested on animalsThis product was not tested on animals
  • Supports Clean WaterSupports Clean Water
  • Post Consumer Recycled PlasticPost Consumer Recycled Plastic
  • Renewable EnergyRenewable Energy


Olie biologique Huile Moderne - $15
HOLY COW! This stuff is UHmazing. Thank you Blissmo for introducing me to this miracle oil! Pure luxury.
A blend of 6 oils that is a multitasking FOOL! Yes it seems pricey, but it lasts forever, you literally only need about 2 drops for your face. I used this during a horrific rosacea flare that had my face covered in a bright red bumpy rash that made me feel like The Elephant Woman. Everything I put on my face seemed to make it worse; so itchy and angry that I wanted to claw my face off. This not only felt cooling and soothing, but my skin cleared up after literally just 2 days. You couldn't even tell I'd had a flare at all! I've found myself really wishing that I had some more- I recently had surgery and I would love to have this for my scars. It's also great for jacked up cuticles and making your hair super shiny! A few drops on your body out of the shower and your skin will feel like velvet. It's the duct tape of the skincare arena!

Each ingredient was selected for its powerful hydrating and healing properties, and is all natural or organic whenever possible.
  • 100% Organic Argan Oil – Hydrates and replenishes skin with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
  • Organic Rosehip Oil – Aids cell regeneration with high levels of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Vitamin C, and boosts elasticity by promoting collagen and elastin levels 
  • Bergamot Oil – Protects skin and treats issues, like eczema, acne and psoriasis, with antiseptic and antibiotic properties
  • Neroli Oil – Helps regenerate skin cells, repair broken capillaries and prevent scarring and stretch marks
  • Frankincense Oil – Promotes cell regeneration for healthier skin and helps fade blemish marks, scars and stretch marks
  • Natural Vitamin E – Fights signs of aging by neutralizing free radicals
All of our skincare oil blends are 100% natural with no parabens, synthetic colors or artificial fragrances, and no animal testing.



These things are SO cool! Super duper handy and easy to pop a couple in your bag for emergencies. They should hand these out to new parents like cigars. They're soft and absorbent and even better, reusable! You can wash them and use them over and over. I reuse them in my kitchen and it's crazy, i didn't realize just how many paper towels I used to go through.....
Go! Towel - Fiber Towel $1.49 
AN AMAZING POKER-CHIP SIZED, ECO-FRIENDLY 100% PURE BAMBOO FIBER "POP-UP" TOWEL. WEIGHING 2 GRAMS AND USING LESS THAN 3 TABLESPOONS OF WATER, IT UNFOLDS TO 12 X 20 INCHES, AS IF BY MAGIC.

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques - Sweet Chai Lip Scrub $5.50 
I love Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques. I first was introduced to them by Eco Emi, but I had only used their cosmetics. But what's the use of good makeup without a good canvas? Lip scrub makes your lippies apply better, last longer and avoid feathering. Let's face it, peeling lips are gnarly. Using this on dehydrated winter lips is a godsend. The moisturizing properties of this are long lasting and make your lipstick last way longer and look much better. It made my lips so soft and velvety! Bonus- it smells incredible! I found myself having to apply balms and such much less often, they seemed to simply melt into my lips. Fantastic stuff with an equally fantastic price tag. 

Our Organic Sweet Chai Lip Scrub is an exfoliant and 

moisturizer in one! It's made with organic brown sugar, a delectable Sweet Chai organic flavor blend, plus our exclusive botanical lipid infusion to smooth and nourish dry, dehydrated lips.






Key Ingredients:
  • Brown Sugar: Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Gentle exfoliant.
  • Shea Butter: High in fatty acids and triglycerides. Excellent emollient. Revitalizes & repairs skin.
  • Grapeseed Oil: Antioxidant. Combats free radicals, supplies active bioflavonoids. Rejuvenating.


This is a luxurious creamy cleanser. It's non-foaming, which I realize some people find disconcerting, but what that really means is that you aren't stripping your skin with harsh detergents. If you have oily skin, this isn't the cleanser for you, but if you have normal to dry skin, this will leave your skin soft as a baby's butt and highly moisturized. It's antiinflammatory properties are great for sensitive skin and it's very gentle and soothing. I do recommend removing makeup first. Works great with a Clarisonic! 
Pangea Organics - facial cleanser with Egyptian calendula and blood orange (cost N/A) 


                          

No comments: