Saturday, January 31, 2015

Clean Warm Cotton Eau de Parfum



Clean Warm Cotton is a strange little perfume. It doesn't smell like a perfume but rather like a warm steamy laundromat on a cold day. Supposedly it has the following notes:

Notes:
Citrus, Watery Green Pear, Verbena, Floral Essences, Fruit Essences, Marine Essences, Jasmine, Orange Flower, Musk, Fougere, Amber

but to me it smells just like, well, clean warm cotton. I don't wear this when I want to have a perfumey smell, instead I find it PERFECT for wearing to work. Because it isn't a recognizable perfume it's not likely to offend sensitive coworkers (I love getting away with something!) It's insanely refreshing, especially on a sweaty day- a spritz really picks you up. But the main thing I like about it? Well between using using public transportation and working with an often disadvantaged clientele, sometimes I'm confronted with some, um, interesting smelling people. I can hold my wrist up to my nose and delicately give my sniffer some relief. Don't judge me! So yeah, I use this perfume in self defense, for the most part. Thank you Clean for defending my olfactory senses. 

No comments: