Thursday, August 29, 2013

h20+ Restorative Eye Cream


If you asked me my favorite thing about this eye cream, I'd say it would hands down be how gentle it is. My skin, particularly around my eyes, can be incredibly sensitive; nothing worse than your eye cream actually CAUSING puffiness. Score 2- my eyeballs themselves can be pretty 'princess and the pea'. I've been using this most of the summer since this is when my allergies are at their zenith and it's so nice to have an eye cream that doesn't worsen my watery, itchy eyes.

It has a lighter than air, gel like texture that absorbs quickly and doesn't cause problems applying makeup. It's very concentrated as well, it's going to last you a good long time, both in quantity and actually on your face. I find it incredibly soothing with an almost cooling sensation. A few dabs of this takes me to my "ahhhhh" spot.


  • Japanese Green tea, Paraguay tea and aloe vera soothe sensitive skin and calm redness.
  • Moisture-intensive cream deeply nourishes and helps reduce the look of fine lines.
  • Caffeine minimizes a puffy appearance; micro-illuminators visibly brighten shadowy undereyes.
  • Free of parabens, dyes and fragrances.
  • Sensitive skin tested.
Japanese Green Tea: This ancient tea leaf infuses the skin with superior antioxidant protection. Remarkably high concentrations of Vitamin A provide a virtual shield against damage caused by environmental stressors.
Paraguay Tea: Native to subtropical South America, antioxidant-rich yerba maté supplies an abundance of the group of nutrients that include Vitamin A, C, E and the minerals Zinc and Selenium. Studies show that it fights free radicals with 52 more active compounds than green tea.
Red Marine Algae: Abundant in cold climates, red marine algae contains trace minerals and fatty acids essential to maintaining healthy, balanced skin and a firm texture.





Marine Calm™ Restorative Eye Cream

No comments: