Saturday, April 27, 2013

Have you tried Essie Apricot cuticle oil yet?

Made with cotton and soybean oil, this stuff is lovely for your cuticle and nail health. Massage it into your cuticle and nail beds and you'll see instant hydration. Especially helpful for keeping nails hydrated if you strip your polish off a lot. Moist nails means no peeling and longer growth! I put this on at night before bed to give the oil time to really penetrate. If you have overgrown cuticles, allow this to absorb into the cuticles then they become easy to push back. Putting oil on over your polished nails also helps your manicure last longer! This stuff is cheap, so it's an affordable indulgence. The other night I gave a bunch of the little girls (and one boy) in my neighborhood "manicures". I painted this onto their fingernails, which made them all pretty and shiny. Once Mikey saw his sister's nails, he came running up onto my porch with his hands held out, saying "Do me! Do me!" Essie has helped me to create a teeny little metrosexual :-)

Apricot Cuticle Oil Apricot Cuticle Oil
Soothing apricot scented massage oil by Essie.

No comments: