Friday, April 26, 2013

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15



Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Cream Whip

This stuff does exactly what it says it will- it evens out your skin tone, hides imperfections and imparts a healthy glow to your skin. Uneven skin tone is a huge problem for me. I have rosacea, sensitive skin, freckles and scarring. With this my skin looks absolutely perfect but without that heavy, pore clogging mask feel of some foundations that offer a higher level of coverage. I love how it's so whisper light yet still balances out my redness  and hides my scars. I put it on fairly thinly in most areas then just use a tidge more on areas that need more coverage, it's extremely buildable. It doesn't get streaky or oxidize on the skin, either! My only wish is that it addressed enlarged pores. Over time, it's supposed to actually correct your skin imperfections like a treatment! I think it's also fabulous that they have a gazillion shades available- us women come in all kinds of subtle delineations. Thanks, Clinique- for making foundation Even Better!

No comments: