Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bless you, Caudalie Gentle Cleanser!



I have been fighting a lupus flare up all week, which has the unfortunate side effect of making my face cherry red and super sensitive- itchy, blotchy, bumpy- the works! I seriously have been having to fight to keep from clawing at my face like an itchy monkey. When my skin gets like this, it's difficult to find a cleanser that doesn't exacerbate the situation and so I am ever so grateful for Caudalie's Gentle Cleanser. It has a milky, creamy texture that feels velvety soft when you rub it into your skin. It doesn't strip your skin in the slightest. The first time I used it I thought there was no way it could have actually cleaned my skin because it was so gentle, but the toner test showed not a trace of anything left behind. It even removes eye makeup! After washing my face with this, my poor tortured skin feels soothed and calmed and the itching goes away for quite a while to boot. YAY!!!!!!



Caudalie Gentle Cleanser 6.7 oz
Velvety gentle fluid cleanser for all skin types, including sensitive. Leaves the skin clean, soft, free of impurities and makeup, and protected against free radicals. Skin regains clarity and health and is perfectly prepared to absorb the benefits of skincare applied afterwards. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

No comments: