Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hanae Mori Butterfly

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Toilette size:1.7 oz concentration:Eau de Toilette formulation:Spray

I would say this is sweet and addictive. I'm very picky about my florals and sweet scents, they often either make me smell like a six year old who chain smokes or an old lady with powder trapped in her wrinkles. This is a sweet floral that's sophisticated enough to make the cut. I have the eau de toilette, but when I get my next bottle I plan on trying the parfum. Why? My one complaint is that in toilette form, it doesn't last as long on me as I would like. This is one that the husband really likes, he finds it to be incredibly sexy. He said that he really likes how it smells so totally different depending on how long I've had it on, it goes from a sweet berry and flower scent to a warm vanilla musky wash. Good thing about the toilette though is that it's perfect for work. I have a boss who is extremely scent sensitive and she doesn't complain about this one a single bit.

A great way to try it out (or just to carry it around for touch ups) is the roller ball available at Sephora.
Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly Rollerball 0.33 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball


No comments: