Thursday, December 27, 2012

Blissmo Splendid Spa & Relaxation With product reviews



Blissmo Box is a monthly subscription that allows you to try themed boxes that are filled with natural, organic and eco friendly products. Each month you are given three themes to choose from, as well as the option to easily skip that month. While you aren't necessarily getting a HUGE dollar savings, you always come out a bit ahead and the products are high end, quality items that are always a joy and sometimes a plain old revelation! Evry month I've always gotten at least one item that had the WOW factor for me- an item that just blew me away and made the whole thing worthwhile.

Here's what was in the Splendid Spa & Relaxation box.......





Level Naturals Shower Bomb - Full Size provided $7.99
Ohhhhhhhhh boy, were these ever my WOW Factor item. A sodium bicarbonate shower bomb steeped in sinus clearing, relaxing organic essential oils that fill your shower with steam that will make you feel 100 times better than before. I just got over the flu, and I would sit on the shower floor with one of these bad boys just totally opening myself up and getting rid of the gunk in me. These are a life saver. Especially if you're prone to sinus issues, you would be doing yourself a giant favor by getting yourself a pack or 12 of these.



ScentsbyEilena - Nail Rescue - Full Size provided $5.00

The ingredients are simple- avacado oil, cocoa seed butter, and beeswax. Not only are these a powerhouse trio that moisturize and strengthen your nails preventing peeling and making your nails stronger, it also makes a truly awesome deep therapy for dry and cracked hands and cuticles. Nails? Try even heels and elbows! Unscented, so even the most manly man can feel comfortable using it, my husband has been enjoying this at night before bed to heal his hands.




hellomellow relax aromatherapy spray - Full Travel Size provided $5.00

Clary Sage is seriously the most powerful relaxing essential oil on the planet. No joke- they warn you not to use it while ingesting alcohol. I make a shampoo and conditioner using clary sage that a friend of mine who's a hairdresser uses on his clients to bliss them out. This is a great way to chill out without popping open the Xanax :-)



Choice Organic Jasmine Green Tea - Full Size provided $4.99
  • Unbleached, natural fiber tea bag
  • Individually labeled, airtight envelope
  • 100% recycled, 65% post-consumer content box

Ohhhh are these ever delightful. Quite flavorful without being bitter, and the jasmine scent is to die for. I like to pretty much just shove my face in there. It's actually a nice little triple threat. I like to steam my face with it while waiting for it to cool enough to drink, then after drinking the tea the bags on your eyes are a great pick me up, relaxing the eye area (especially during allergy season) with the caffeine effectively shrinking bags and puffiness while you get to smell more of that heavenly jasmine.


Dream Water - Sleep supplement - $3.99

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I get awful insomnia and glory be and halleluloo! This stuff is AWESOME!!!!! I'm waiting on a big end of the year check, and when I get it, I'm buying a case of this stuff. Literally. Because I take so many prescription meds for my lupus I have a hard time being affected by things that knock out most people, but there's something about this specific blend that totally keeps me asleep through the night with no problems waking up in the morning and no nasty hangover. Seriously, NyQuil doesn't knock me out. You can even take a half bottle in the middle of the night and still get up just fine- relaxed, not groggy.



Olive Remedy Cuticle Cream - Full Size provided $5.99
Not really sure why they included two cuticle creams, but luckily this is something that I use many times a day, so it's not like it'll go to waste. Another great all purpose cream that is not only wonderful on your nails and cuticles, but softens and conditions the driest of skin without heavy scents (so they're gender neutral.) If you use this at night before bed on your toes then sleep in socks, when you wake up your toenail beds look lovely. Great to do his the night before doing a mani pedi!





I paid $19 and the retail value on these items is $32.77.

No comments: