Friday, December 7, 2012

Glamour Magazine Curated Birchbox & free BB Man Box code
















I love it when Birchbox teams up with others to curate special boxes! You know you're pretty much guaranteed to get good stuff that month, and when partnered with Glamour magazine? Fuggedaboutit! I absolutely LOVED this box! BB Cream, Stila glaze, superb polish and so on, there wasn't a stinker in the bunch. And for only $10? WOWZERS! What's really awesome about Birchbox is that you also get points if you review the items in your box, so this box earned me 60 points. 100 points gets you $10 to spend in the Birchbox store! I've saved up my points and actually wiped 3 different christmas gifts off of my list today since right now with a $50 purchase in the store you get a free Deluxe Birchbox Man box worth $45 with the code BBMANGIFT. Woot!

Join here to get the best in beauty delivered to your door each month for only $10!







Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds

2 comments:

Spankyluvsvintage said...

thanks bunches for the shout out :=)
Luv you J.A. :=) you are the bestest pirate-tessa on the planet <3

Unknown said...

Awww, shucks :-)