Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sharing My Newest Body & Soul Treasures




Body & Soul Products holds a special place in my heart- I just adore all of their products! While I do still indulge in chemical packed, mass produced beauty products, I truly LOVE handmade goodies as well. When you have people like Becky making them for you, how could you not? I have to keep going back for more, because her stuff is the bomb. I've reviewed them once already, but I had to share my newest goodies! I totally recommend that you try out a sample bag- they're only $15 and you get to test out a ton of awesome products to find your own favorites. It's a super bargain!




A shout out to Thistlecraft Designs for my awesome Outta My Face adjustable headband that I received in a previous Little Black Box Sampler!


My Body & Soul Goodies!

 Gentlemen's Delight Soap

Lotion Bar


Green Tea, Mango & Honey Facial Mask

Strawberry Toner


Strawberry Banana Yogurt Facial Mask

2 comments:

RWestDesigns said...

Awwww...thank you! You're SO awesome! Just got two supply orders so be on the lookout for some new products to be showing up in the shop!!
~ Becky
Body & Soul

The Beauty Pirate said...

Lemme know when you have your new items!