Friday, June 22, 2012

Okay Look Bag, you might just win!

I signed up for The Look Store's The Look Bag and right out of the gate I was blown away. I seriously could not BELIEVE how awesome it was! I think its services like this that are pushing MyGlam to step it up and quit sending total crap in their bags- there's just too much competition out there.


ERNO LASZLO HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION SAMPLER SET
Erno Laszlo Hollywood Collection
Looks like these sample sets are reselling online at around $7.00



The New Black 2 piece polish set $10.00 retail



Loreal Limited Edition Infinite Wear shadow in Sweet Chemise
retail $5.00
image
4 piece Naked Princess gloss set, I'm seeing these sell online for $10

Kelly Teegarden Organics Regenerate Goji Pomegranate Face 7 Body Polish 1oz
Full size 4oz is $58, so the value here is $14.50

Total box value? $46.50!!!!!!!!!
Sadly, they aren't accepting new subscriptions right now, but I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Stay lovely, my friends!

No comments: