Friday, June 8, 2012

May Julep Bombshell Box

The May boxes were possibly my favorite so far- the colors were gorgeous and I am INSANE for the pedicure products! Look out sandals, here I come......

For those of you unfamiliar with the Julep concept, you get to choose from a number of curated boxes from this high end Seattle nail spa chain for $19.95 a month. You are able to skip a month or even send it as a gift to someone else that particular month (a great, easy peasy present for your glam girls). The value of each box is always at LEAST double what you paid, and I know that for me, I've really started having tons of fun with my nails with their encouragement. Their blog and newsletters give me great ideas and since I became a Maven, I've gotten tons of comments on how much cool stuff I've been putting on my claws. And now you can add on to your box with items from the other boxes starting at only $4.00 for a polish ($10 off the regular price!)

Get your first box for a mere PENNY using the code COLOR2012 at the link HERE 



No comments: