Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Girls Have All The Luck

Had a, ahem, 'bit' of an accident early yesterday morning involving trying to ride a bicycle in a ball gown, being too enthusiastic of a rider, gravel and a concrete divider wall. I have truly made my mark on the city of Dallas! (albeit in the form of a blood puddle on the street.) We took photos, so we'll see how quickly the potions I'm slathering on start to work. At least the ambulance guy was cute! (I think so anyway. I was unconscious for about 4 hours.) I thought I could get some work done on here, but the excrutiating, tear inducing, faint causing-ness of my pain is gonna make me cut this short today. Maybe tomorrow one of my arms will start working again and this will be easier. In the meantime- be beautiful for me! Cause sadly, I look like an autopsy photo....

No comments: