Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Take THAT, eye bags! BooYAH!

New Radiance Naturals - GUARANTEED Best Eye Gel Cream With Plant Stem Cells + Matrixyl 3000 + Hyaluronic Acid + Cucumber + Organic Jojoba Oil & Aloe + Vitamin E & MSM For Anti-Aging, Wrinkles, Dark Circles, Puffiness & Bags. 1 Ounce




  This eye gel is absolutely FANTASTIC.  It contains a ton of powerhouse ingredients, but what I really judge it on is how it works and how it makes me feel. Upon application, it has an immediate cooling sensation and you feel a slight tightening. It feels so refreshing and soothing; even when you're exhausted. I use it both day and night, about a minute to really dry and absorb and my eye makeup goes on like a dream, no awful peeling or pilling. My fine lines are reduced and I don't look as tired, no matter how bad my medical issues are kicking my ass. I even got Sasquatch to start using it- he has circles under his eyes to put Lon Chaney to shame, and it really reduced his puffiness and alleviated at least some of the darkness.


No comments: