Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream with Caffeine, Vit A&K, HA got rid of my puffiness and gives gentle hydration

BeautyBliss - Eye Cream - Eye Treatment for Puffiness, Dark Circles - Anti Aging Eye Cream with Caffeine, Retinol, Vitamin K, Hyaluronic Acid - Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream Moisturizer for Fine Lines

I'm loving this eye cream! Look at the ingredient list first of all- absolutely fantastic skincare ingredients across the board. The cream is unscented and gentle. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with it. The caffeine does a fantastic job at removing puffiness, the retinol minimizes fine lines (and despite including retinol I reiterate that I had no sensitivity reaction to it) the hyaluronic acid grabs onto your skins moisture and makes the area feel strongly hydrated. It's extremely rich but doesn't leave you eye area feeling greasy. I let it absorb completely before putting on my makeup and have no problem with slippage or pilling. My general routine is to do all of my skincare layers first thing then go do whatever else I need to do (eat breakfast, take a wee, brush my teeth, or whatever) before putting on my makeup to give it time to settle into my skin. I've never been so glad to run out of my previous eye cream! This is going to last forever, it's a big jar and a little goes a long way. To make it last longer I recommend using something to scoop it out with besides your fingers so you avoid getting bacteria into it- a qtip works great.

What? #beautyblisseyecream can get rid of my #darkcircles? #skincare #theeyeshaveit

A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on

No comments: