Thursday, September 17, 2015

A retinol moisturizer that DOESN'T kill my sensitive skin!

Best Anti Aging & Anti Wrinkle Cream HUGE 4OZ - Face & Night Firming Moisturizer w/ Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil. Anti Aging Serum & Cleanser for Sensitive Skin for Men & Women



First of all, let me point out that I have sensitive skin and retinols are notorious for sometimes irritating some people's skin. I did not have this problem at all. After applying I do feel a slight tingling, but it's not painful, it's actually somewhat refreshing! I even put it under and around my eyes with no problem (slightly stingy here, but very slight and it went away quickly ). I saw an immediate superficial difference on my first application; my pores were tightened as was my skin in general.
Fine lines were minimized though my deeper crevasses were still visible; from what I understand about retinols, after about a month of use I'll see a big difference there too.

In the morning my skin has a glow after absorbing this overnight. I've been using this over a serum and alternating using this under my eyes with an eye cream. After about 3 weeks use, I'm seeing a vast improvement in my skin's texture and evenness and the fine lines are really lessening across the board. My skin feels soft and plump and looks good even without makeup. The circles under my eyes are diminishing and tightening. To get the best out of this stuff, make sure sure your skin is super clean and exfoliated to really absorb the benefits, though this will help with exfoliating and getting rid of dead cells. You can also use this on areas that you feel need a youth treatment, like gnarly old lady hands! (guilty as charged!) I also recommend applying this to your neck and chest for an even look from your face down. These oft neglected areas are actually the worst for showing our age, so treat them well! This is a HUGE bottle, so don't be shy about applying this liberally.
A photo posted by Julie Ann Keene-Roppolo (@thebeautypirate) on


About the Product

  • HUGE 4 oz! MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Experience the best combination of natural Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid together in this maximum strength cream. Asana has combined these top ingredients to deliver the maximum impact to your skin. No other skin care formula can bring this level of benefit to your skin including the pure, natural and complex moisturizers and creams you pay much more for in department stores.
  • HUGE 120ML / TWICE AS MUCH! : Asana has doubled the amount to now give you two times more than cream then other brands. Now you can have more wrinkle reduction and fine-line reduction then ever before. Can be used as a hand cream and antioxidant lotion. Not as a remover of mascara or makeup.
  • REDUCES WRINKLES, FINE LINES AND BLEMISHES: Our formulators have created the perfect blend of Retinol and Hyaluronic acid to work in synergy to reverse environmental effects of sun exposure, pollution, dehydration and other effects that damage the skin that lead to wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots. This product will even out your skin tone for that young skin you seek. Helps reduce hyperpigmentation and breakouts with it's powerful anti-aging ingredients.
  • HYDRATES THE SKIN: Hydrates and nourishes the skin with zero oily texture found in so many other products. Studies show that that the texture and consistency offered with this Retinol Serum is preferred by 94% of trial participants. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
  • ASANA 100% GUARANTEE: Asana manufactures in the USA only in an GMP, FDA registered lab. No Chinese imports! 100% Guaranteed!

No comments: