Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oh Julep, How I Love Thee.....

     AND A FREE WELCOME BOX!!!!!

Meet your Welcome Box

Hi there, we know you're a friend of our friend.
We love celebrating girlfriends at Julep, so we're giving you our brand-new holographic heart glitter top coat, plus three more beauty treats.
Join Maven now and this 4-Piece Welcome Box is ON US!
$58 Value
Use code BEMINE



In my May Bombshell Maven Box:
 Nail polish in ‘Sarah’, a sheer pink coral with iridescent and glitter (value: $ 14)
 Nail Polish in ‘Fina’, a sky blue metallic with a mod chrome finish (value: $ 14)
 The Best Pedi Prep Ever! (value: $ 20)
 Sample of the Best Pedi Creme Ever!
Foot File $6.00


So one box was a $54 value! You CANNOT beat that..... I ADORE their polishes and their pedi products are mind blowing. Oh, how I need to give myself a pedicure tonight. I'm never without their pedi creme now, it's a necessity. Julep polishes are consistently the ones that I use so much that I actually finish the bottle instead of it drying up and gathering dust. Fina might be one of the most gorgeous polishes ever. 

No comments: