Monday, February 2, 2015

Indie A Go Go - Where Are They Now? Paper & Place

SO previously I featured Paper & Place on my blog:


CLEARANCE DISCONTINUED Owl Necklace Owl Charm Necklace Woodland Animal Jewelry


Paper  & Place
Paper & Place makes absolutely ADORABLE stuff! You can get customized pieces where you get to choose what you want on your jewelry and I SOOOOOO need to get one that shows Dallas! The charms! The cuff links! Seriously original, seriously handmade, seriously awesome. When you check out, you just let her know what location you want on your piece (the map pieces) and easy breezy, puddin and pie, there you go!  I have a few of her hairpins that I like to wear on an almost daily basis because they're not just beautiful and unique, but also sturdy. Go take a browse through the store and see what you think!


So imagine my delight to see that they are still going strong! Yay! I SOOOOO need these drawer pulls.....



So visit Paper And Place and let her know that The Beauty Pirate sent ya- you will be blown away by the gorgeous pieces that wait for you there! There's even a huge clearance section at the moment, so it's a perfect time to go visit. SUPPORT HANDMADE!!!!

No comments: