Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Revenge of the underpants

I SO wanted to like these new Fruit Of The Loom boy shorts...... They look like they'd be really comfy, right? Well, see how they fit onto the models derriere? They stay like that for about 15 minutes, until you've walked around in them. See, there's no elastic around the legs so the cotton goes from fitted to baggy almost immediately. Once they've gotten all baggy, they just sorta flop around all bell like. Seriously, the most disturbing panty line ever. I wear Fruit Of The Loom's cotton panties on a regular basis as my day to day underwear of choice, so I know I have the right size- these are just badly engineered. My grandma used to call any of the kids with a full diaper "Droopy Drawers" , and that's exactly how I feel in these. My husband actually pointed at me and laughed when I got undressed the other day and something to the effect that these undies had a self timed self destruct button in them.

No comments: