Monday, December 23, 2013

Kinerase Extreme Lift Face - HOLY COW!

Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Kinerase Extreme Lift Face
Looking for a face lift-in-a-bottle? Look no further than Kinerase Extreme Lift Face. It's an advanced, power-packed formula designed to target and eliminate the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles. With soothing ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, your skin will be tighter, firmer, and ten years younger without ever feeling uncomfortable.

This stuff is seriously, freakishly, WOW.

Advanced active ingredients are clinically shown to instantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles:
  • SNAP-8, the newest neuropeptide, smoothes the appearance of wrinkles caused by repetitive facial expressions.
  • Pepha®-Tight, a skin-strengthening algae extract, delivers a noticeable instant tightening effect as it smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Gatuline Expression, a plant based extract, works to relax muscles to visibly smooth skin.
  • Kinetin (N6 Furfuryladenine) helps prepare the skin for optimal moisture absorption.
  • Green Tea ECO, a powerful antioxidant, protects cells from oxidative stress to minimize future signs of aging.

Kinerase made their name by having the exclusive right to incorporate the antioxidant kinetin into their products (article here

I first began using their dermatologist strength products a few years ago after being introduced to them by Skincare RX. I got a bottle of their C8 Peptide Treatment Serum and was so impressed by the results that I splurged and bought a full sized bottle for my bestie's 40th birthday. She loved it so much that 2 years later, it's still her daily treatment serum! 

Well I thought THAT stuff made me look younger? Well this is a face lift in a bottle. For reals. It works immediately to tighten and brighten skin and make fine lines disappear. It's seriously just nutty, I can't believe that what I'm seeing in the mirror is real. A few weeks ago I went to the store to buy a bottle of wine. No makeup on, but I had started using this earlier in the week. I will be 42 in February and I got carded. I realize that I do look young for my age in general because I've tried to take really good care of my skin from a young age, but this goes way above and beyond good genes and habits. I have smile lines that are just tiny little commas on the edge of my mouth, but after using this they are GONE. 

Yes, it is expensive, but you get what you pay for and it's certainly cheaper than Botox. It's also extremely concentrated so it will last you forever (and the airtight pump will keep the ingredients at their highest efficacy level.) If you're wanting something with Botox-like results but don't want to go a surgical route, I totally recommend giving this stuff a shot. If you go to a dermatologist they can probably even give you a sample to try- you can seriously see and feel the results upon the first application. 

No comments: