Monday, December 23, 2013

Elizabeth Arden Holiday Collection- $350 value!


I usually get one of these every year, they're an absolutely INCREDIBLE value and are even great broken up into seperates for fabu glam holiday gifts. You can combine codes and get a few extras like free shipping. What I'll usually do is see if there's anything like and eye cream or toner or some basics that I want so I hit the purchase point and then decide what part of the gift set I want for my greedy lil' self, then the rest gets turned into prezzies.

31-Pc Limited Edition Red Hot Holiday Color Collection filled with Eyeshadow, Blush, Lipgloss, Lipstick, Mascara, & More ($350 Value!) for $48.50 with any $32.50 purchase + free shipping. Combinable!


Get a Free Visible Difference Deluxe Sample Trio + Free Shipping with ANY order. Code: GENTLETRIO. Offer is combinable, Enjoy!

No comments: