Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FlowerbyKenzo by Kenzo (aka, Flower by Kenzo )

I really really wanted to like this. You're gonna laugh at me, but here's the reason why. I LOVE the bottle. I know right? So sue me. (Please don't)

Flower by Kenzo

Supposedly, this is how it smells. 

Notes:
Wild Hawthorne, Bulgarian Rose, Parma Violet, Cassia, Hedione, Cyclosal, Opoponax, White Musk, Vanilla. 

You wanna know what I smell? Baby powder. With notes of baby powder. And a hint of baby powder. While completely inoffensive, it's also completely boring as all hell. Cause it smells like baby powder. Luckily I got a sample of this to try and I even gave it numerous shots, in case I was having an off body chemistry or olfactory day, but nope. I asked a co-worker today what i smelled like and he said "um, baby powder?" So caveat emptor- try a sample before you buy it based on it's tons of rave reviews because if you like some adventure in your scents, this ain't gonna cut it. 

No comments: