Monday, March 12, 2012

Time For My Next Fix! (Beauty Fix!!)

I've talked about Beauty Fix with you gals before, but I just wanted to share with you one of my latest kit picks. Beauty Fix is a seasonal beauty club where for $49.95 you pick out 8 products plus a makeup bag is included. It comes out 4 times a year and you're offered tons of different products to choose from. Often the products are full sized and there have been times when the retail value of my choices came out to $500 or more! Seriously! Needless to say, I consider this to be a really darn good deal. All BeautyFix selections are chosen by a panel of makeup and skincare pros, so they're generally all winners. I've been exposed to some fabulous stuff that I had never heard of before, many now holy grail items in my beauty routine.

A sampling of some of my latest picks? (Do remember, this is what I picked, trust me, there's tons of stuff to choose from) And wow- watching the video, I can totally hear the bronchitis that slammed me on my tchukas mere hours later......




Kelly Teegarden Organics
Vitality Rose and Cucumber Eye Cream (Deluxe Sample Size) 

Makeup Finishing Spray (4 oz.)
Makeup Finishing Spray (4 oz.)
No beautiful makeup application is complete without being set for success. Eliminate that heavy powder look with a quick spritz of this finishing spray, the original makeup saver by Skindinavia. It’ll preserve the freshness of your cosmetics, preventing streaking, smudging and color loss. The unique cooling sensation will have you feeling refreshed and ready to face the day, with the confidence that your makeup is too.







Skindinavia Full Sized $29.00


Sugar Souffle Scrub (16 fl oz.)
Sugar Souffle Scrub (16 fl oz.)
Indulge in this all-natural body scrub while it effortlessly buffs away rough areas, dry skin and dead skin cells, revealing beautiful, radiant skin. LaLicious Sugar Souffle Scrub contains emollient, conditioning coconut oil that instantly absorbs into your skin. Pure cane sugars gently exfoliate while vitamin E and almond oils protect and moisturize for soft, touchable skin. An inviting Brown Sugar and Vanilla scent.







Deluxe Sample Size

Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner (8 fl oz.)
Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner (8 fl oz.)
Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner combines honey and peppermint to revitalize and deeply condition each strand. Damaged and dry hair are transformed into lustrous, shiny locks. The unique formula is able to penetrate and restore health and vitality. Formulated to nourish without weighing your tresses down, and safe enough for color-treated hair.







Full Sized $20.00
LaRocca C-Gold Reperative Primer
Full Sized NINETY DOLLARS! (When one of my picks was unavailable and I got to pick something else, I said, hellz yeah, Baby! Send me another one of these bad boys!)

Raw Color All-Over Eye Shadow Brush - Blonde Handle (1 piece)
Raw Color All-Over Eye Shadow Brush - Blonde Handle (1 piece)
Raw Natural Beauty All-Over Eye Shadow Brush makes it easy to apply and layer eyeshadow for an even, smooth finish. The soft, rounded head fits perfectly into the contours of the lid, creating a wash of color for ideal coverage.







Obviously only one size! $20.00

Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze (16 fl oz.)
Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze (16 fl oz.)
Nick Chavez Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze boosts hair volume for fuller, vivacious styles. The anti-flake formula promotes shine for hair that looks natural and voluminous, without feeling sticky or heavy. This hair-inflating glaze also helps ward off humidity, keeping flyaways and frizz to a minimum.







Full Sized $36.00

No comments: