Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My February Beauty Army

Well, I think I made it pretty clear that so far I've been extremely happy with Beauty Army. EXCELLENT customer service, choices actually using my survey info instead of sending me the same thing as everyone else anyway, and only $12 for full sized items and high end deluxe samples. If you pay for a year membership all at once, you get a month free. After being so happy with my first two months, I bit the bullet and did the prepaid membership. I know that's a commitment, but the professionalism I've observed so far has been phenomenal.
The place where I see room for improvement is in their beauty insider updates. They sent out a post Oscar email talking about the Red Carpet beauty trends, but it was only a few sentences that were blurry and hard to read without a lot of info. If that's all I have to complain about, I'm doing pretty good!
My February picks were Cellceutical Cellgenensis,  M.A.D. Skincare Youth Transformation Age Corrective Serum, MyFace Cosmetics Blingtone Eyeshadow (full size) in Carribean Queen, laRocca Cosmetics 24K Exfoliating Cream Facial Cleanser (with 24k gold flakes in it!), Indie Lee Daily Moisturizing Oil in Lavender, Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream

No comments: