Monday, November 14, 2011

Cherry City Makes Absolute Scents


Banner3
What better time to get some of your holiday shopping done and feel good about yourself at the same time?

Broken record time! I've raved about Cherry City multiple times, so they're about due for another shout out! This time I'd like to talk about the perfumery potions available.


They started out with the After Five scent roll ons. They're constantly changing and adding new scents, so you'll never get bored. I do admit to being sad that one of my favorite scents is no longer available, Ginger Lime. Good Karma is still available though, in a whole line of products. "Here at Cherry City, we support causes we believe in, one of which is animal rights. That is why we created Good Karma. 100% of the profits of all items purchased in this scent are donated to the Willamette Humane Society. So what does Good Karma smell like? Top notes of green floral, a kiss of citrus, a tiny hint of sweet melons and a powdery drydown". What it smells like to me is divinity!  These are all vegan, and consist of a fragrance oil in a pure jojoba oil base, so no worries about allergic reactions for those with sensitive skin. Because it's a roller ball, you don't have to worry about spilling everywhere or having it coming open in your bag. Even though the bottles are glass, they're really sturdy too.


Then they came out with mini-misters, which are just TOO adorable! I have two of these, Flapper Girl and Vanilla Lace, both of which are still available. The Vanilla Lace is a deep true vanilla scent with excellent staying power. Flapper Girl is a bit too something for me (my one regret is that there aren't descriptions of the scents) but these are long lasting with a good scent carry. What rocks about these dry oil mists is that they come on a keychain so you always have a backup scent. I have mine clipped onto my purse so that even if I hurry out the door and forget to spritz up, I have a fallback.


Made with mango butter, castor oil, vitamin E oil and fragrance, the pulse Point Sticks are a solid perfume that are perfect for travel, since they're not a liquid. I REALLY want to try the Sweet Orange Cotton Candy and Citron et Fleur!! I've had the Darlin' Clementine before, and I just ADORED it!

Cherry City has absolutely TONS of products, making it a breeze to scent layer while avoiding murderous ingredients. Check 'em out, and tell 'em The Beauty Pirate sent you!

1 comment:

The Beauty Pirate said...

Whoo hoo! I heard from the lovely Amy at Cherry City, and the Ginger Lime is still available! It's SUCH an awesome scent,I highly recommend it!