Thursday, August 4, 2011

This month at Shoe Dazzle

Shoe Dazzle hits it out of the park again. I nearly had an aneurysm trying to decide which shoe I wanted this month! I finally settled on Vert (above) because it's funky and unique but with a heel that's sensible enough that I can wear it to work. I always have a hard time deciding between practical and comfortable or fabulous but impractical for regular wear. Why must they torture me so? A shoe of the month club, geez, eat your heart out Columbia House! If you join through the above link you'll receive 20% off your first order. I love that they now have a casuals line- I've gotten 3 pairs of Converse All Stars! Well, they also have bags and jewelry, but I always get waylaid by the shoes. I'm a regular Imelda Marcos!

Lord, but isn't this bag gorgeous, though? Sigh......

Man, I wish I'd seen these first though.....
So many shoes, so little time!

No comments: