Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Featured Item From Juara Skincare


Turmeric Antioxidant Radiance Mask: We're donating 10% of the product proceeds to Breast Cancer Awareness. (proceeds go to a Women's organization: Cancer & Careers). 
*BRIGHTENS COMPLEXION & EVENS OUT SKIN TONE.*
WHAT IT IS: A non-drying mud mask treatment that detoxifies, brightens, and strengthens stressed, tired and dull skin in one single application. Great instant pick-me-up.
WHAT’S KEY IN IT: Turmeric brightens and evens out complexion, as well as provides antioxidant protection from free radicals that can damage your skin.
WHAT IT DOES: The turmeric complex we use fends off free radicals and toxins that may accelerate the aging process. After continued use, skin will look brighter, stronger, and healthier.
WHO IT IS FOR: Suitable for all skin types.
Dermatologist Tested. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.





Testimonials from their customers:
I really love the line... my favorite is the tamarind tea toner and the turmeric mask. The skin care products especially are so gentle and nice - I love that everything is just mildly scented (if at all) and easy on the senses - not overpowering!
K Smith, NY

This is the best mask I have ever put on my face. I have been using it for three years, and I LOVE the way it makes my skin glow. Sometimes I use it before I got out for a special event, but usually I just use it once a week to revive my skin and make it radiant. It feels smooth and creamy, and it doesn't irritate my dry and sensitive skin. I LOVE it!!!
Vivian Wei, Marina Del Rey CA

I just wanted to share that last night my face was breaking out so I slept with the turmeric mask and woke up with a clear face! It still amazes me!
A. Wilkin
Save 10% at JuaraSkincare.com sitewide with coupon FEB11 through 2.28.11. 

Recently featured in Martha Stewart Living!

No comments: