Thursday, October 31, 2013

WHOA!!! Deborah Lippmann has a True Blood inspired line! (and it's on sale at Haute Look!)




So I'm a total True Blood FIEND. Or ghoul or what have you. And I'm in love with Deborah Lippmann products. Seriously, if you've never used her polishes you have no IDEA what you are missing. True greatness, I tell ya. So I also love Haute Look, a free members only shopping site. So today I get an email from Haute Look announcing a flash sale on a Deborah Lippmann True Blood line called Forsaken. Wow. So after having to change my underpants, I decided to share. This stuff is a cool FIFTY percent off (or more!)!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!

For example: 



Forsaken Nail Lacquer Set
$15.00 $38.00



Oy vey. I'm dying here. So if this makes your pulse race like it does mine, you can sign up for Haute Look for free!

No comments: