Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Amazon Deal of the Day & Weleda Pomegranate review


I LOVE this little kit! I'm a huge fan of Weleda and I especially love this line during the dryer skin months. Yes, these are small- they are TRAVEL sized, they are meant to fit in with TSA liquid guidelines for carry on luggage. If you know you like the product then I totally recommend getting the full sized, but if you want something small to pop in your bag or you just want to try them out first, this kit is great. One kit is enough for me for a weekend away with a bunch of hand lotion left over for my purse.

The products themselves? The hand lotion is INCREDIBLE. Simply divine. The tiniest bit is sufficient for silky soft hands that stay soft for hours.

The body wash is not meant to lather. Don't waste the whole bottle trying. The ingredients that cause lathering are also what dry out your skin by upsetting the ph balance. Again, a small bit here will do the job and your skin will thank you for leaving your natural moisture. You feel the difference immediately, I don't remember the last time I got so zenned out just rubbing soap on myself!

The oil, while not weightless, does absorb quite well and leaves your skin glowing for a full day. Particularly divine after shaving your legs.

Pomegranate seed oil is extremely high in antioxidants that help with cellular renewal, dry spots, diminished skin elasticity and enviromental toxins. Weleda gets their oil from organic farms in Turkey and then have the seeds cold pressed to preserve the integrity of the oil. Weleda is in charge of the production of their products from beginning to end, just another reason why I trust this company to the nth degree.


 It doesn't show on here, but if you click on the link, you have the option to buy a single kit for $6.00 (the $16.73 is for 2 kits.)

No comments: