Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Olivella Body Lotion

While I DO love my scented lotions, I like to always have something on hand that is either unscented or so lightly scented that it doesn't interfere with my perfume. After finishing up my umpteenth jar of Borghese Tono Body Creme, I decided to give something else a shot. Well, lo and behold, Olivella 100% Olive Concept Body Lotion hit the spot. It has a slight green tint from the olive oil chlorophyll, and while they claim it to have a light citrus scent, it seems much more of a neutral to me. It also contains vitamins A and E, both excellent for nourishing and increasing the resiliency of your skin. It's deeply hydrating without feeling too thick or sticky and absorbs really quickly, leaving the skin soft and moist. Olive oil is so wonderful for your skin, and this made in Italy formula is as economical as it is effective. Two thumbs up!


Olivella Body Lotion 500ml/16.9oz

No comments: