Monday, October 31, 2011

Take Cover!

Cover Your Hair is one stop shopping for the gal who wants to clip, band, cover, tie or accessorize her hair. When I first came across their site, I was STUNNED. The sheer breadth of their selection was amazing. This would be an excellent resource for those going through chemo- I wish I'd known about them when my stepmother was ill. You can search by style, color, categories, price.... Their clearance section is awesome, not just a few picked over remnants here and there. Thanks to them I discovered head coverings I'd not known about (the Isreali tichel, for example), as well as a super informative and interesting blog that covers all kinds of issues from how to tie a bandanna to talking about rare hair conditions.
What exactly do they carry, exactly? (this is only the women's section, there's also children and baby categories)
From their website:
 Crazy, huh?

No comments: