Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shoes And Cheese

Those are a few of my favorite things.....

I recently got these boots, and am amazed at how they create this optical illusion that I have tiny feet! (I wear a size 9). I love that so many of their choices have that slenderized heel. When I have worn them I get stopped every few minutes by people wanting to know where I got them. They are SO freaking comfortable, I wore them all day at work, where I walk around for hours and was fine. They look SO GOOD with fall and winter clothing.


HERE IS YOUR INVITE
to join Just Fabulous, who now not only has shoes, but fabulous purses as well. If you don't know about them, they're a membership club where you rate different things for how they appeal to you and then once a month they stock your personal boutique with choices based on your style preferences. If you don't like what you see, you simply answer a few questions and they send you a new batch of choices. You can choose as many items as you wish (or as few- you can always skip that month). They show photos of celebrities wearing each style, have multiple angle photos and a video of someone walking in them so you can see how they move.

A new feature is that you get points for every time you make a purchase, and once you get enough points your choice for that month is free! Sweet!


  I LOVE getting shoes that appear to be multi-hundred dollar shoes for $39 bucks!


No comments: