Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Pretty Pink Box

I've told you about My Pretty Pink Box before, a monthly sampler box that focuses on all things beauty related. one of the best things about this one is that the cost is different every month, depending on how many participants there are, so you never pay too much for a sampler. You get everything from full sized products to samples, indie companies to national brands. Thanks to MPPB, I've discovered companies that I'm a life long fan of that I might not have ever heard of before! (Such as how they introduced me to Cherry City- a company that I'm planning my future wedding to!) So this is what was in one of my previous boxes from them to give you an idea of what to expect.....

Hurraw! Grapefruit Lip Balm full tube
Surgeon's Skin Secret Beeswax Moisturizer honey & almond 1oz jar
John Masters Organics Bearberry Oily Skin Balancing Serum 2ml packette
Body By Brigitte trial samples of Wax Hair Removal Strips provided by www.stormsister.biz
Exuviance Performance Peel AP 2 Step (2 treatments)
Mark Rebel Rose Eye Quad

Reviews of each item will be done in separate articles- this is merely to tell you about the service itself.
I think my total cost for this set was only $9.95, the retail price for the shadow quad alone! For the month of November, they're changing things up a little, with a weekly black Friday feature company. Check 'em out! I've been a fan for over a year and haven't been disappointed yet! It's a nice, inexpensive way to treat yourself and possibly find a new favorite.

No comments: