Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shoe Privee gone bye bye


It's amazing how quickly things change in the great big Interzone.... Shoe Privee was one of the first member's only discount shopping sites that I joined and I recently came across a pair of beloved shoes that I got from them. These shoes are fantastic. These shoes are crazy cool. These shoes require me to be wheeled around on a dolly because they're impossible to walk in....... So I went to go see what's current on their site (and to see if maybe I had a credit I'd forgotten about to give myself shoe cheering up) and POOF! So I looked at their Facebook page and they apparently just disappeared without a trace, not even giving members a heads up. That sucks because what if I DID have a credit that's just dust in the wind? That's one of the hazards with doing online shopping; you take your roll of the dice sometimes because no matter how legit a company may look, you never really know what's going on behind the scenes. And silly me, it makes me sad because they had some really wacky footwear. Fur ankle cuffs? For real? Sigh...... Just Fab, you need to get a little wackier and weirder sometimes and then you'll be perfect. 


My super awesome stilettos of funkiness

No comments: