Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Juicy Couture EDP

Yeah, yeah, yeah. So it's everywhere, overused and a staple of overpriveleged slutty teenagers, right?

Well I don't care. 

For me this was love at first smell. maybe it speaks to my inner Gossip Girl, I dunno; all I know is that I love it. The fruit gives a, forgive me, juiciness that balances out the sweetness of the florals and the bottom notes ground it into an absolutely stunning sexy warm dry down. This is one of the warmer of the Juicy scents which is probably why I like it so much-  it's flirtatious and youthful without being a flitterygibbet.

Notes:
Watermelon, Mandarin, Pink Passion Fruit, Marigold, Green Apple, Water Hyacinth, Crushed Leaves, Tuberose Absolute, Wild Rose, Princess Lily, Tuberose, Caramel Creme Brulee, Vanilla, Precious Woods, Patchouli.




Juicy Couture Juicy Couture 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

No comments: